V Guitar Forums Shirts

Started by ( . )( . ), September 09, 2016, 09:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawnb

Quote from: Chameleon on September 10, 2016, 07:56:25 AM
I'd be happy to play around with the banner/logo and update it however you want if you have an editable version (preferably vector based).

The only version I can see on the website files is the .jpg on this page.  It may need to be recreated???
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

Elantric

There exist old threads where a member "ddlooping" donated the current design -search on "new Logo" should reveal the old threads and might have graphic files attached

https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=2693.0

( . )( . )

Thanks - all I can find the posted in jpegs...I'll pm him and see if he'll send me the original files or change the tag line himself and post a print worthy version.

( . )( . )

So I pm'd and emailed "ddlooping" and haven't received. Response. He hasn't been active in the site in years, but I was hoping the email would work.

shawnb

I've got a buddy who is a pro graphics dude.  He just agreed to recreate it proper. 

He's buzzed at the moment, but I'm pretty sure the offer will stand in the morning!   
Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp

vanceg

Majiken

Quote from: shawnb on September 23, 2016, 09:45:28 PM
He's buzzed at the moment, but I'm pretty sure the offer will stand in the morning!
[/Quote

I love it  :D
Take what you need, put back a bit more, leave the place behind you better than it was before :-)

www.majiken.rocks

kenact

Quote from: shawnb on September 23, 2016, 09:45:28 PM
I've got a buddy who is a pro graphics dude.  He just agreed to recreate it proper. 

He's not still buzzed, is he? :)
Godin Session & Montreal FTP, LGXT, LGX SA, Redline, ACS, A12, A11, A10, A4
Danoblaster Baritone w/GK-3
Gretsch Nashville, Viking
Fender Strats
Fret King Supermatic
Larrivee DV03RE
Parker Midi Fly
Seagull, S&P 12
VOX Phantom XII
GR-55, 33, 30, 20, GI-20, RC-50, US-20, VG-99, VP-7
Sentient 6
Cyr 7

kenact

Now for a serious question. Who's going to make them, and when can I get mine?
Fender Strats
Fret King Supermatic
Larrivee DV03RE
Parker Midi Fly
Seagull, S&P 12
VOX Phantom XII
Sentient 6
Cyr 7

gumbo

Quote from: kenact on September 27, 2016, 02:52:11 PM
Now for a serious question. Who's going to make them, and when can I get mine?

...copy that...
???
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

shawnb

Gimme a couple days.   He has a good working version, based on simply smoothing the existing logo with some algorithm.   More to come...

admin

Need to add this to the logo

'Non conformist 1%'

QuoteYep, I like sitting in that bracket :-)

Magiamusical

Godin LGXT, Les Paul Studio w/GK3, JTV89F w/GK3, GR-55

Headless68

bassman4d521

If you're trying to see how much demand there would be - I'd certainly buy one... probably two.

alexmcginness

VG-88V2, GR-50, GR-55, 4 X VG-99s,2 X FC-300,  2 X GP-10 AXON AX 100 MKII, FISHMAN TRIPLE PLAY,MIDX-10, MIDX-20, AVID 11 RACK, BEHRINGER FCB 1010, LIVID GUITAR WING, ROLAND US-20, 3 X GUYATONE TO-2. MARSHALL BLUESBREAKER, SERBIAN ELIMINATOR AMP. GR-33.

kenact

Fender Strats
Fret King Supermatic
Larrivee DV03RE
Parker Midi Fly
Seagull, S&P 12
VOX Phantom XII
Sentient 6
Cyr 7

drbill

Ill get one. Those custom t-shirt sites don't have minimum qtys, do they?
GP-10, KPA
BM i2.13p, '76 Les Paul Deluxe w/GK-3, MiM RRS, Ibanez RG420GK, Charvel strat copy w/GK-2a, FTP

whippinpost91850

I'll take at least 2.. Even more if they have a Pocket

whippinpost91850

They need to be good quality T-shirts

gumbo

Quote from: whippinpost91850 on September 29, 2016, 07:21:23 AM
I'll take at least 2.. Even more if they have a Pocket

...I'll take two if they don't... :D
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

mbenigni

These look great!  I prefer the first logo, too - though the color print is probably going to be more expensive than the grayscale, no?  Also prefer the non-Roland specific tagline... and black is a no brainer.

Make some XXL's.  I don't appear to be getting any skinnier.  :)

vxboogie

jazzkid74

( . )( . )

Quote from: drbill on September 29, 2016, 07:04:56 AM
Ill get one. Those custom t-shirt sites don't have minimum qtys, do they?

I'm pretty sure they can be ordered individually. Someone will still have to have an account with one of the companies and handle some of the order processing, but it seems like it's the easiest way to do it.

Quote from: shawnb on September 27, 2016, 05:42:28 PM
Gimme a couple days.   He has a good working version, based on simply smoothing the existing logo with some algorithm.   More to come...

My main problem with the existing jpegs is that they just aren't large enough to edit and make decent print quality. If your friend is able to work with them, that's great. It's really a shame that the original logo creator didn't send anyone his source files when he made them. I can probably do an approximation from scratch, but it won't be exact.