Hello from Boston

Started by VGRando, January 31, 2015, 06:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VGRando

Just bought the GP-10 and having a blast. I am working on a Brian May patch and will have a sample soon. I am only a hobbyist with little time to play, record.
MIJ F Strat w/GK-2, G LP w/GK-3, Epi Explorer w/FTP, SY-1000, GR-55, GP-10, GR-33

gvidelock

Welcome to the forum!

I'm in the Boston area too. My band just played a bar last night in North Chelmsford.

I use my GP-10 with my GK-3 internal equipped Strat through my full range QSC K-10's on stage. I also used the GP-10 to make our demo CD in a studio back in the Fall.

It's very versatile and convincing on stage (the acoustic modeling is a little better than the GR-55).

...Gary
-------------------------

Godin Spectrum SA
Godin Freeway SA
Fender Telecaster with Ghost and Hexpander
Fender Stratocaster with internal GK3 with Synth-Linx
Warmoth custom with internal GK3
Boss SY-1000
Roland GR-55
Roland GP-10
Katana 100W Head

Octapad1

Hey guys...

New Boston member here too.  I don't play out but avid hobbyist and 30 years of guitar and keyboards playing.  I see in your equipment list that you have a Godin Multiac Spectrum SA and Musicians Friend had it on sale and I just got it last week......super nice build...love that guitar.

Mitch

gvidelock

Welcome Mitch!

I had played a Spectrum at a music store in 2010 in Montreal before I bought it and couldn't get it out of my mind. When it went on sale back at GC back in 2011 I jumped on it. It's my go to guitar for noodling in front of the TV. Don't have to plug it in and it sounds great!

...Gary
-------------------------

Godin Spectrum SA
Godin Freeway SA
Fender Telecaster with Ghost and Hexpander
Fender Stratocaster with internal GK3 with Synth-Linx
Warmoth custom with internal GK3
Boss SY-1000
Roland GR-55
Roland GP-10
Katana 100W Head