GR-55 - Mixed Bag, drums, solo patch with bass & strings & assorted others

Started by viramundo, October 06, 2014, 04:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viramundo

Not sure where to put my patches as I can use them in Jazz, Latin, Rock, Acoustic or whatever genre really

see my thread https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=12499.msg90856#new for examples of the 1st 3

Drum kit
1st & 2nd strings only
Uses jazz kit, the full array of sounds aren't available, the way I've got it set up here & I use Patch/other/alt tuning switch On/ user sw on/user shift1 -24, user shift2 -24 in order to get the sounds in positions where you can play hat kick & snare together at the same time with your fingers.

viramundo

normal guitar(nylon in my case), JB bass on 5th & 6th strings switched on or off by CTL, Dyno EP trm (Electric piano) PCM2 with soft pad2 strings on PCM1 on the expression pedal

viramundo

These next patches are all with normal gtr, bass on 5 & 6th strings CTL, & various other sounds mixed in Organ, Vibes etc, most have string pad on the Expression pedal.

viramundo

Early Santana sound, not as distorted as later (with tonal variation from wah on pedal)

viramundo

Flute +gtr

find flute on it's own hard to get the attck right fr anything rhythmic so adding gtr helps, I think this is just a few adjustments on the preset

landrews