VG-99 For Sale.

Started by AlisonJ, December 21, 2013, 01:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlisonJ

I am selling a VG-99. It's in excellent condition! There's a slight scratch on the top of the F5 knob. It was tough to photograph but its effect is only cosmetic (and barely noticeable). I have the original box which is not in great condition, as you can see from the photo. You'll also get the RRC2 cable and a 16' GK cable.

Price is $675 firm.

I estimate the shipping weight to be 6 lbs. The VG-99 will be wrapped in craft paper and shipped in its original box, the dimensions are 7 x 12 x 19. I am pretty sure that the cost to send it anywhere in the continental US will be $20 or less. (I am in New York. As an example, postage from NYC to San Fran for Standard Post is $16.05.) We all know shipping costs depend on distance. I will send you an exact total based on exact numbers when I have your address. Insurance, if you want, will be $9.70. Highly advisable.

The parcel will be sent via USPS Standard Post. If you would prefer a different
shipping method or mail class, or even a different carrier, I will be happy to oblige.

(I have been very busy at work for the last few days and will continue to be for the next few, so I might not be able to get back to you immediately after you contact me. Please be patient as I will get back to you soon!)

The Lot

VG-99 Only

Knob Close-up

papabuss

Alison, don't sell it (today).
It would be one of the last available. ;)
FENDER STRATOCASTER (1974); BRIAN MAY RED SPECIAL; VG 99; GR 55; Yamaha DX 7

Music was my first love and it will be my last (JOHN MILES)

AlisonJ

? 
I know that the VG-99 has been discontinued, but they're not exactly rare.

papabuss

Correct, but not replaceable.
FENDER STRATOCASTER (1974); BRIAN MAY RED SPECIAL; VG 99; GR 55; Yamaha DX 7

Music was my first love and it will be my last (JOHN MILES)

Elantric

QuoteI am pretty sure that the cost to send it anywhere in the continental US will be $20 or less.

Figure closer to $30 if you send USPS Priority with a tracking number New York to California ( I just recently had a similar size weight package) 

Stratfever

Hi I am Iinterested is it still available
I am in spruce grove Albert a Canada

AlisonJ