GK-3 - Place FX pedal between normal Guitar and GK-3 Input?

Started by randyrocker, April 22, 2012, 10:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

randyrocker

Hey guys,

Im going now what4 days with haha with the GR55 so I was thinking firstly I replaced that POS cable from the GK3 to the guitar witha highquality one foot when I did it I was thinking
I could run my Morpheus bomber pedal between the GK-3 and the input of the guitar?

What ya think?

musicman65

Yes. You can treat the 1/4" jack on the GK like the input on an amp although you will have a long cable to and from the guitar in addition to the GK cable.

bd

randyrocker

Thanks I just wanted to make sure most of my guitars have whammys or I could use the ptch shifter on the Gr55 but some of my guitars like my Tele's do not and I do some country stuff that I am with the morpheus more easily able to emulate and the Morpheus is artifact free so thanx I figured I coudl ;)

musicman65

The suspect the GR55 has pretty decent pitch bending abilities if its anything like the VG99. Having an independent signal per string allows bends on one string like a b-bender on a tele....at least on the VG99 it does. I think your whammy pedal is all strings together.

bd

randyrocker

Yeah I want the polyphonic bending well I can do the same thing with my Tremking I mostly wanted it just to mess around with ya gotta remember man I have
my GK-3 on my james Tyler Variax 69 so I have a total palate that is gigantic and the variax is plugged into the HD500 so the options are endless.. so far I am getting incredible results.. ;)