GT-10 - RECTIFIED AUTO WAH WITH CHORUS AND DELAY

Started by Newtron, April 30, 2017, 10:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newtron

I wanted to upload my first patch that I have made.
It is a auto wah with chours delay etc....
I want to thank you for your work....
you should be payed by Roland or Boss!!!!
thanks
david newton

gumtown

Which model of GT is the patch for?
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Newtron

Its for the GT 10.
I used the floorboard for the GT 100
I copied them to the GT 10 Floor board one at a time.
They sound very close to the GT 100.
Check them out!!!!!

Newtron

gumtown
CAN YOU CHECK OUT THE PATCHES THAT I CONVERTED?
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

gumtown

I don't have a GT-10 anymore...

I have a GT-100, GT-001, GT-6, GT-6B, GT-5, GT-3, GR-55, GR-33, SY-300.

Used to have, but no more, GT-10, GT-10B, GT-8, another GT-6B, ME-25, GR-20.

Do you have both GT-10 and GT-100, because you will find that even though you can copy the same parameters between different units, they will sound slightly different.
That is due to the COSM DSP 'engine' gets tweaked and updated with each model upgrade.

Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

Newtron

I started with the GT 5 used. Then i got the GT 10.  After the GT 10 I got the GR 55.  I did not know about the GT 100 at the time.  But it was out.  I want the GT 100 now.   I like the GT 10 and it does have a really good sound. But you are correct the GT 100 has more to offer.  Side note:  (I paid for patches from James Limborg.  He is very good at making high quality patches for the GT 10.  I have close to 20 of them I paid for.  He has one called guitars 2012 that is my favorite.  Id like to hear what the guitars 2012 would sound like using the GT 100?)  I plan on getting the GT 100 and using it with my GR 55.  I use midi cables to combine them and connect the out guitar output on GR 55 for the input of the GT 10 right now. Even with the GT 10 they sound great combined.

So I plan on getting the GT 100 as soon as I can.  I see I can get one for about 400.00 dollars.