Atomic - CLR FR/FR Floor wedges for VG/GR

Started by Phaze, October 10, 2008, 03:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DF400

Although certainly not a comprehensive review, I had a chance to plug them in today and play for a while. My experience was just as I recalled when I played through the original CLRs, stunning realism and detail. I tried these in Tilt configuration and, what amazes me about these is if you close your eyes, they sound and feel like a true vintage tube amp. I am traveling over the next few days, but will post more on my impressions once I spend more time with them which will still be couple weeks out. In the interim, I am very much looking forward to Elantric's and WhippingPost's reviews.

I can tell one thing from just spending a few minutes noodling, I will need to tweak the eq on some of my presets to fine tune my sound to these.

whippinpost91850

Df400, you're review pretty much mirrors mine.  I've been gigging for over 2 years with my NEO a and find it truly inspiring with my Kemper and it holds together with my GR55 ..I wish I had bought a second one when they were on sale

Elantric

I ran out of time last weekend to try the CLR.  hope to try next Saturday when I get home

Currently doing FCC prescan testing for yet another new Cinema processor this week. 

vablows

Elantric, what is the outcome of the CLR testing for you?
Curious what you think/thought of it.

whippinpost91850

Quote from: vablows on February 04, 2017, 10:29:13 AM
Elantric, what is the outcome of the CLR testing for you?
Curious what you think/thought of it.

I was wondering the same thing