Katana- Anyone have some Katana patches to share?

Started by mookyshoots, November 18, 2016, 07:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mookyshoots

Would love to see what others are doing with their Katana amps.

spmartin

Quote from: mookyshoots on November 18, 2016, 07:44:28 PM
Would love to see what others are doing with their Katana amps.
I am new to this Boss world, having just purchased the Katana 100 combo a week ago. I am wondering if anyone has figured out if it is possible to use any of the patches made for other Boss multi-effects pedals on the Katana amp. I did download the libraries they have available, but there is so much more to explore at ToneCentral. Thanks in advance.

Elantric

QuoteI am new to this Boss world, having just purchased the Katana 100 combo a week ago. I am wondering if anyone has figured out if it is possible to use any of the patches made for other Boss multi-effects pedals on the Katana amp. I did download the libraries they have available, but there is so much more to explore at ToneCentral. Thanks in advance.
Not possible

But you can download all versions of  Boss Tone Studio and tun in "offline mode" to determine what FX and settings are employed and then helps during

"Patch Cloning"
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=4087.0

Elantric

Hardos174

hi!!

Here is a liveset I use at home on my Custom Telecaster and my Ibanez S770PB, hope it will work correctly... This is the first time I try to share my Livesets!  So be indulgent please... ;)

Hardos174

And an other one based on the SneakyAmp that I've modified to my taste, so some are radicaly changed and a few others are quite identical maybe to your taste at least...

Hope to see more Livesets share here!!!