Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Boss Katana Amp - General Discussion / katana 50 aux input no sound
« Last post by mjonesjr8 on Today at 04:02:20 PM »
i'm getting no sounds though the katana when I plug in to the aux input, which volume controls that?
I assume a guitar has to be hooked up as well?
What are BRP files inside a arranger zip file? If i import your song file with your patches into my device they will replace my patches or what?
Let's say i made a song file with my patches included,  then i make a new song file, that new song file will not contain patches of previous song? So basically that first song file is made just to store my patches and backup to my PC? That way i can make factory reset, copy song file on SD Card, and then what to do to get patches back? How to load the song?
Boss Katana Amp - General Discussion / Re: Katana - new firmware
« Last post by admsustainiac on Today at 03:53:29 PM »
It's 64 bit, so I don't know why I cannot drag the files to the Katana driver Icon.

I suspect this is due to not logged in with a Windows account with full Administrator rights.

Re watch the detailed video here and follow each step as described.

Android OS Mobile Music Tools / Re: LG V20 Android 7 phone
« Last post by admsustainiac on Today at 03:48:40 PM »
http://www.ubergizmo.com/2016/10/lg-v20-taken-apart/

Taking The LG V20 Apart in 3mn20s (Video)
By Hubert Nguyen on 10/11/2016 15:18 PDT

I’m in Asia this week, it was a good time to stop by LG and meet the people behind the LG V20. We asked one of the LG Engineers working on this project to take a V20 apart to show us how it’s built and what’s inside.
We shot the video as he was doing it, so in the interest of time, we’ve accelerated some portions of it, especially at the beginning. The video does show some interesting things. First of all, the LG V20 seem to be very easy to take apart, although keep in mind he’s probably the most competent person in the world to do it (lol).

Boss Katana Amp - General Discussion / Re: Katana - new firmware
« Last post by treewiz on Today at 03:32:10 PM »
It's 64 bit, so I don't know why I cannot drag the files to the Katana driver Icon.
GK Guitars / Re: Any godin RMC vs gk3 audio comparisons?
« Last post by lespauled on Today at 03:13:15 PM »
I've had a Roland Ready Strat and a couple of Godins.  I didn't notice a difference in sound.  But I did make the change on the GR-55 to the correct setting.

On the other hand, I no longer own any Godins.  The guitars are incredible playing guitars, but the RMC pickups fragility was constantly weighing on my mind.   I would go back to a Roland Ready strat in a second.
Guitar Software / Re: Real Time Audio Analyzer?
« Last post by admsustainiac on Today at 03:01:41 PM »
GK Guitars / Re: Any godin RMC vs gk3 audio comparisons?
« Last post by rolandvg99 on Today at 02:56:29 PM »
Boss RC-505 Looper / Re: New Boss RC-505 Loopstation
« Last post by admsustainiac on Today at 02:36:37 PM »
I'm with you on that one. I'd rather hear the noise all the time then only when I play a note. Nothing like hearing the same Out Of Tune pitch noise on every note you play.

Maybe instead of a Noise Gate, there could be something like a 'pitched noise gate' that gives the noise the same pitch as the note your playing.

I just use my ears, and select gear within my budget which exhibits the  most dynamic range, with distortion free headroom and lowest noise floor 

http://libremusicproduction.com/answer/noise-floor

A lot of noise can be eliminated with proper cabling and correct gain staging at each element in the signal chain

https://ledgernote.com/columns/studio-recording/gain-staging/
Introduce Yourself / Re: Hello from Sweden and beyond!
« Last post by Peter the GR-eat... on Today at 02:20:58 PM »
Thanks for the kind words!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10