Hello from Sweden

Started by elindio, August 03, 2014, 08:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elindio

Hello from Sweden,

I'm Dave and I've been playing MIDI-guitar for some time. I've been lurking for some time as this forum is packed with very useful information and very knowledgeable members.

Having lusted after the Roland GR-700 and driving the staff at the local music stores nuts I finally bit the bullet when Roland released the GM-70 as the GK-1 could be mounted on my own guitar. Thus armed I proceeded to be a weekend warrior playng MIDI-guitar most weekends with various bands and earning the cash to sustain my equipment requirements.

When the GR-1 was released it began the never ending spiral of updating to the latest and greatest hardware ending my dalliance with the 13-pin technology with the Axon AX 50 USB and the Graph Tech Ghost system installed in a old Steinberger.

The black hole in my wallet has not gone away as the excellent Fishman Triple Play has appeared to keep me busy.

Having tried the standalone Fishman Triple Play on a couple of guitars following the excellent instructions on this very site I've settled on a cheap but nice pink Squirer as the designated MIDI-guitar backup.

After reading the review on this site I then bought the Godin Guitars 038121 Electric Session Custom TriplePlay Guitar with the Lightburst High Gloss Maple Neck and I can't stop playing it.
Godin Guitars 038121 Electric Session Custom TriplePlay Guitar, Squirer with Fishman Triple Play, Zoom Tac 2.

papabuss

Welcome to the forum, Dave.   :)
FENDER STRATOCASTER (1974); BRIAN MAY RED SPECIAL; VG 99; GR 55; Yamaha DX 7

Music was my first love and it will be my last (JOHN MILES)

CodeSmart

Hi Dave and welcome  :)
Nice to get more guitar Vikings aboard.
As you indicated this a great place to be.

Hälsningar från Värmland
Robert

But I got more gear than I need...and I like it!

mateomasfeo

Howdy from Texas David!

If you learn half as much as I have reading here, you'll know twice as much as I know now...

Dances with Sheep on SoundCLoud

https://soundcloud.com/dances-with-sheep

elindio

Thanks all for the warm welcome :-)
Godin Guitars 038121 Electric Session Custom TriplePlay Guitar, Squirer with Fishman Triple Play, Zoom Tac 2.