FS or Trade midi guitar stuff

Started by Trevor, March 23, 2016, 10:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Here's an assortment of stuff I'd like to sell/trade, I'm getting more into keys.
1) A group of optical hex pickups, two are complete, you can see the cut/pigtailed ones, I used the 13-pin pigtails for builds.I don't know if these were Hoag's or that shortlived "lightwave" guitar, they were bought in a lot years ago.

2) Roland GK-2A controller no pickup.

3) Set of 6 stock piezo saddles from Peavey AT200

4) 2 RMC Polydrive-I's,  the one without the plate has a bit of the ribbon cable cut, needed for a build.

5) FTP mounting hardware

6) 3 mag hex pickups, one is from a Limex system has a hard circuit board (requires near flat radius).The center one is a BIZZARE old Roland G-100 cast in acrylic, I don't know what guitar this would work on as the poles are as close together as most nut string spread.The last one is I believe a newer Roland flexible board type.

Best offers, for trade I need either a Midi Solutions "Pedal Controller" or an old Anatek " Pocket Pedal", and also open to midi sound modules, or things you'd like to get rid of, your clutter my treasure.
Thanks

BBach

Trevor,   I have an Anatek Pocket pedal that I no longer use that I would be happy to give to you. I'm not very savvy as to how to go about getting your address on this forum. Either a personal message or if you are comfortable putting it in a reply to this thread. Anyway, let me know.