VG-99 - Lefty

Started by A2theT, February 26, 2010, 08:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A2theT

Don't axe my why I did this but I thought it would be fun.
I basically tuned all the strings in reverse and then I flip my guitar over to try and learn to play like a lefty.
Damn this is really hard.  I have no idea how I learned to play guitar in the first place.  I can't even get my left hand to strum at the same time as I try and fret a note with my right.  As a matter of fact I can really only play one note at a time.  Very difficult trying to do a power chord.
Anyway, Michael Angelo does it so I thought I'd give it a try.

This patch could technically be also called Righty because it will work for a left handed player who has a GK installed too.

I know this is a silly patch but hey, go ahead and give it a try...
HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

Kenmac

You're not the first person to do this. Back when I was using the VG-8, I made a patch called "Reverse" and at the text of the bottom of the screen read "You haven't LEFT yet?"   :) I just did it for a joke.
"Let them brush your rock and roll hair."

A2theT

Haha, thats funny. Well, I'm a VG newbie and only had it for about 2.5 years so I'm sure I'll discover more tricks
HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars