TB MIDi Stuff - Control for GR-55 with (iPhone / iPad)

Started by wmzaphod, January 17, 2012, 05:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teleholic

I haven't tried that..how do i get the .miditouchpreset file into the iPad by itunes? Can't seem to find a category for it...thanks!

bbob

Quote from:  teleholic on February 29, 2012, 09:33:59 AM
I haven't tried that..how do i get the .miditouchpreset file into the iPad by itunes? Can't seem to find a category for it...thanks!

I am writing this from memory and have never used miditouch but if it is like other iPad apps:

Open iTunes, connect iPad to pc, click on the iPad on the left of the screen, then click on the apps tab near the top of the screen, scroll down and you should see miditouch listed in the apps installed on the ipad, click on midi touch and you should see a button to add files, browse to find that file and add it, then on your iPad open the miditouch app and there should be an app utility to import or see the file.

Hope this helps.

Bob

teleholic

haha ok this is really weird cos midi touch doesn't show on that list..my other cheap or free midi apps (like touchOSC) do show up and I can transfer files..thanks for the help though bbob!

TBStuff

Hi all,

Since one week, we have a GR-55 at TBStuff. I only work on it today and I made a small video of the future version of TB MIDI Stuff (v1.4.0). It's about bi directional SysEx...

I hope you enjoy it.

Best,

Fabien MANCHEC
TBStuff

Elantric

TBStuff

Galvonot

Most impressive. I can't wait to try it out!!!

thatsrayor

mbenigni

TBStuff

I Greatly thank Marc for his help and ideas.

Fabien

mbenigni

evenfell

Any news or updates with TB stuff template for GR55?

TBStuff

I am working on the next TB MIDI Stuff update and other projects, so I don't have time to work on GR-55 templates.

I hope all pages will be done in april.

Galvonot

Quote from:  TBStuff on March 12, 2012, 02:46:14 AM
I am working on the next TB MIDI Stuff update and other projects, so I don't have time to work on GR-55 templates.

I hope all pages will be done in april.

Thanks for the update. Personally, I hope you spend your time making TB Midi Stuff even better. The job of making templates for specific instruments seems to be the job of those who support and buy your app. The template you put together for the GR-55 is a great help for those of us who rollout own.

One useful feature which I have not found in the TB app is the ability to choose a range of buttons, and have only one of the group active at a time. it exists in Midi Touch, and is quite helpful.

The bidirectional sysex you demo continues to amaze and delight me.

TBStuff

TB MIDI Stuff has not radio buttons but with bi directionality (on SysEx and other messages), it will simulate this feature.

If I have some times today, I will make another video to show that.

evenfell

Is there any templates for the GR55 available at the moment including the latest updates in which we customize ourself?

TBStuff

My actual Amplifier page and Fx Assign page need the next version of TB MIDI Stuff so I can't provide anything for the moment.

TBStuff

Hi All,

TB MIDI Stuff v1.4.0 is now available on the AppStore. This version adds Missing Link native driver, OSC support and bi directional SysEx (and more...).

I post the new version of Amplifier and FX Assign pages (remove ".mp3" extension before load it in TB MIDI Stuff). These two pages use bi directional SysEx like you did see in a previous video.

Best regards,

Fabien MANCHEC
TBStuff

Elantric

Fantastic Fabian!

This release makes TBStuff a very complete IOS remote control platform  for all my gear!

I just might try my hand at creating a Kemper Profiling Amp remote control app using TB Stuff! 

TBStuff

Galvonot

Another outstanding upgrade!  In a very short time, this app has become the best midi control software in the iOS universe. The graphics alone lead the pack, but these functionality improvements are really a home run. This guy really understands what is needed, and clearly puts out the effort to make it all work.  Plus he pays attention to midi guitarists, a long suffering group if there ever was one.

TBStuff

Quote from:  Galvonot on March 27, 2012, 03:27:25 AM
In a very short time, this app has become the best midi control software in the iOS universe.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate !!!!

Fabien MANCHEC
TBStuff

P.S. : again, thanks also to Mark who help me a lot.

mbenigni

You're quite welcome, Fabien, and I hope I didn't put any undo pressure on you with all of my feature requests!   :)

TB MIDI Stuff is a great app, and it's priced very competitively IMO.  I hope the iPad 3 selling so well will result in more sales for you.

I've been thinking about revamping my TouchOSC PCM1/2 editing pages, probably converting them to seperate pages for tone selection and deep editing.  (As they stand now, the controls are just too small to be practical.)  I'll try my hand at doing these in TB MIDI Stuff and let you know how it goes.

prsrick

Help!
I do not seem to get anything from TBStuff.  What I got is a blank screen.  How do you import the GR55 templates?

thanks!

Elantric

Rename the files and use iTunes Apps  to import into iPad