VG-99 - Motorhead - Ace of Spades

Started by A2theT, August 13, 2011, 07:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A2theT

Its been a while since I've posted patches.  I've got tons to post but haven't got around to it.  I will post more later this week with a demo.

Use CTRL1 on FC-300 to switch between Lemmy's distorted bass and Fast Eddie's guitar sound.

Here's a demo of me playing both sounds.
HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

acousticglue

I like the way your twin brothers come in to give a hand on the song.

Guitarbot

A2theT

Ya, well my wife goes, "OMG its bad enough that I have to put up with one of you, imagine 3???!"   Lol
HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

Guitarbot

FreeTime

Besides a great tune, I like how you walk into the center frame from the right at 1:43

A2theT

Thats just because I have no idea what I'm doing regarding video editing. lol. 
It's a lot of fun to play around with the technology though.  Maybe I'll attempt another one.
Hard to believe what you can accomplish with a computer now.....
HEAVY on the METAL

Jim Williams

Your patches are right on also a truly great performance. I wouldn't worry about your video editing ability all I have is the cam on my laptop. I'm sure its like the VG-99, every time you use it you learn something new. +1 Carma to you.

Everything from modeling to the real deal, my house looks like a music store.

A2theT

Quote from: gtrjimmy413 on August 15, 2011, 01:50:41 PM
Your patches are right on also a truly great performance. I wouldn't worry about your video editing ability all I have is the cam on my laptop. I'm sure its like the VG-99, every time you use it you learn something new. +1 Carma to you.

Well thanks for that but I really just kinda winged it.  I mean, even the lyrics are wrong in spots.  At one point I throw out a scat. lol.  and please never mind the timing issues  ;)
HEAVY on the METAL

HAMERMAN409

Excellent job!

Didn't even notice the scatting - it's not like I can tell what Lenny is saying half the time anyway! :-)