GR-55- Is it possible to Assign the panning of the Modeled Guitar (or any tone)

Started by adagosto, August 23, 2015, 04:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adagosto

Hi. 

Is it possible to Assign a Tones panning via the Assign controls? 

Here's what I'm trying to do:

I have the Normal pickups going out the LEFT Output (panned L50).  I have the Model Guitar panned out to the RIGHT Output R50.  Normally in this case the modeled guitar is an acoustic guitar.  Those tones sound very good when played into a PA.  That's how I'm doing it for the band.

I have a new case that needs three guitars (normal pickup distortion, a modeled acoustic and a modeled clearnish crunch tone).  I'd like to have the acoustic model go pan full RIGHT into the PA, but then change the modeled guitar to a Fender or something cool and set the amp to something crunchy.

Anyway, can this be done?

Thanks!!!

gumtown

The modelling section will only allow one tone at a time.
You can easily change from acoustic to guitar and change most of the Amp settings using assigns, but not the Amp type (why? I don't know).
If you want 3 guitars, I would use a PCM tone for acoustic, and a modelled strat or something through the GR-55 crunch Amp.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

adagosto

That's freaken brilliant!!!

I never thought to use a PCM to simulate an acoustic guitar.  But then again, that's why I posted the problem, you guys always seem to have the answers!

Thank you so much!!