VG-99 - Bouzouki!!!

Started by Kostas Greece, August 15, 2009, 11:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kostas Greece

My country's traditional instrument  ;D
Fender American Lone Star Strat (HSS+floyd rose), Roland VG-99, FC-300, Roland GR-20

Kostas Greece

Fender American Lone Star Strat (HSS+floyd rose), Roland VG-99, FC-300, Roland GR-20

feloniouspunk

Is this one different then your other one?
Lots of Gear. :)

Kostas Greece

feloniouspunk

You put up another Bouzouki patch last year, I was wondering what the differences were...

https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php/topic,1186.0.html
Lots of Gear. :)

rvitantonio

:) Been to Greece. Love the music and that Bouzouki man! Nice job.

Kostas Greece

Yes it is a lot better!!! I almost forgot i ve posted my old bouzouki...  ::)

mooncaine

Moonie likes.  ;D

Kostas, I will (try to) play along with some of my favorite rebetika CDs with this. I will make a version with the trichordo tuning, too (Dd aa dd is what Wikipedia says).

My favorite rebetika album so far is a Prodromos Tsaousakis album, and my favorite song from it is Kapia Mehra. I wish I could really speak Greek so that I could sing these songs! I would even learn the lyrics phonetically if I knew how to find them (so, if you know some tips, please tell me?).

Kostas Greece

Very nice to hear this Moonie! I don;t have any tips for rempetika.!!! Just hear and hear and hear, to understand the playing style of bouzouki.!!! There are no tabs, because bouzouki players learn from listening!!!!