GR-55 - Floorboard changing patches without Using the mouse?

Started by zaknbou, April 15, 2016, 06:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaknbou

Long time guys ... Hii
last year i start using my ipad ( cubasis) for recording but it still missing a lot of stuff ...
So i bought a mac and i installed the floorboard,
is there a way i can move throught patches without Using the mouse.. As like arrows and enter or else
Advise please

gumtown

No - unfortunately not. If you have a touch screen, you can use that.
Free "GR-55 FloorBoard" editor software from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grfloorboard/

jonathanf106

I had same problem couple of weeks ago, this what I did to solve the problem.

Use the GR-55 Phones Jack output to plug into your amps, it will play everything, PCMs, COSM, and your real guitar

On your amp, make ur bass isn't too loud, I would turn everything on 5 or in the middle and lower the bass a lil bit, and gain on like 3 or 5.

Turned off: Pcm1,2, mod, mfx, pre-amp,   preamp screws with the normal tone of the COSM guitar, unless U really need it I wouldn't use it, unless using distortion for solo or rhythm.
TURN reverb, delay, chorus on "0"
Guitar tone on 80-100
choose a pickup position
*** initializing a patch also resets everything ***
Now your able to hear the real tone of the virtual guitar.

Turned on:  EQ,

I been messing with the tones of these modeling guitars for awhile. I now know how to make the tone, warm, smooth, punchy, or clear and crisp. Its all about altering the frequencies. Basically you can model any realistic tone for any guitar that out on the market.

Flat - 10,000 Hz.    Flat - 20 Hz is low frequency = richer, fuller tone, less sustain

1,000- 10,000 Hz is higher frequency,  thinner tone, crisp, sharp, tone

EZ- Edit = character    -3 mild   0  normal   3 bright

I have some new patches I just created today, funky guitar tones using the COSM guitar models, if you want them let me know.

Elantric

Many folks use this method

QuoteGR-55 phones Jack output to plug into your amps, it will play everything, PCMs, COSM, and your real guitar