VG-99 - P90-Blues

Started by Elantric, January 26, 2008, 11:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elantric

P-90 Blues

Davor

I really think that THE ultimate test for any technology is not whether it has tubes but rather wheter you can express all the feelings through your tone(s) like in blues (see Warren Haynes at youtube ... or any other blues master).

So, do we have a DEDICATED BLUES section somewhere here, Steve?

If not, I propose ''Blues Patches'' and Discussion.

Thanks, Davor

Davor

... and BTW I adore P-90 patches in VG-99, and some mixed with some 335 sounds ...

I can get some nice blues there ...

Davor

Davor

Here ar two bluesy patches that eveolved from templates created by Moonie. I simply used the guitars and gain that I like (and mix with my LP), yet the important thing is that Moonie enabls the knobs F1-F6 so you can EQ the patch when plaing live on stage. Obviously you will edit your own amps and guitars but this EQ feature (F1-F6) is very useful. I hope this uploads correctly. Steve, I propose a section for Blues patches separate from the rock, if it's not too much asking.

Elantric

When the Admin returns from vacation next week  I will have him add a Blues section

Maybe we will ad a Surf section too

pfflyer

Gnarly dude...I'm hep to adding some boss surf patches!

dead_lizard

Tried this patch. The EQ didn't seem to work for me. The dials moved but I could not really notice any difference. Certainly not a 12db cut...

My only suggestion: turn off the COSM guitar noise suppressors. Blues is supposed to have a little rattle and hum in there!

arrgrr

Quote from: sustainiac on March 10, 2008, 01:10:24 AM

Maybe we will ad a Surf section too

+1 for the surf section!!

GeePeeAxe

here´s my retweaked version. Still a little "papery" and scratchy,
tweak it to your taste...

Enjoy!