GR-55 - 3 patches using only norm pickups

Started by NoahB, July 06, 2012, 04:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoahB

I have been gigging every weekend with the gr-55 since i got it and love it. I use the horns, clav, piano, gr-300, accordian, strings, rhodes, ect in alot of the songs. In the songs that have no other instruments but guitar i have found that i can use my mesa roadster for the majority of my sound but instead of using the boast on it for solos i have been blending in the ej clean and ej lead tones as a solo boast. I think because the pair of peavey pr 15d pa speakers i run the gr-55 into carry alot of highs and lows and my roaster carries alot of the mids that it actually cuts thru the mix of the band better than the solo boast on the roaster. but i started thinking i wish i could still use my own picup selector and volume and tones on the guitar while doing the mix of gr and my amp so i made these 3 patches. one is a dirty marshall with flanger on the ctl and reverse delay under the exp switch and while the exp switch is on the exp pedal controls the level of the reverse delay.(if there is a way to turn the direct guitar signal off while you hear the reverse delay i would love to know about it). the second patch is a clean patch with chorus under the ctl pedal and when the exp pendal switch is engaged the exp pedal controls the chorus level. the 3rd patch is a clean wha with a rotary under the ctl pedal. i bypassed the guitar out because there isnt a way to put wha on that and i wanted a clean wha using only my guitars normal picups. mods and suggestions welcome. thanks and i hope you like them
Jeff beck strat, GandL custom classic semi-hollow bluesboy tele,  mesa roadster, sy300 thru pair of peavey 15d powered pa speakers, big pedal board full of stuff.

paults

I only see the 3rd patch - please also post the reverse delay patch, so I can offer a tweak to mute the direct signal.

NoahB

o ok I didn't realize nxt time I plug in I will do that thanks. How do u mute the direct signal though? Thanks
Jeff beck strat, GandL custom classic semi-hollow bluesboy tele,  mesa roadster, sy300 thru pair of peavey 15d powered pa speakers, big pedal board full of stuff.