Started by Kostas Greece, June 15, 2008, 04:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kostas Greece

FC300 controls

Ctl 1: Neck PU
Ctl 2: Solo Sw
Exp 1: Wha
Exp 2: Volume
Fender American Lone Star Strat (HSS+floyd rose), Roland VG-99, FC-300, Roland GR-20

Kostas Greece

Jamming on Vai's sound
Fender American Lone Star Strat (HSS+floyd rose), Roland VG-99, FC-300, Roland GR-20

A2theT

fantastic tone and playing.  great job. great patch. thanx for sharing.  can't wait to load this sucker up!
HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

Kostas Greece

Thank you Andrew. Enjoy!

Kostas Greece

A better version.
The other channel is clean. Good for "the audience is listening" and "sisters"

Kostas Greece

And another stereo version!

Rojoyinc

Please help me here- some patches (FEW others) and the last - via stereo AND via2  load fine - look fine via the editor and V99 displays but I don't hear ANYTHING.

I've imported these in via editor like I do the other patches. About 2  out of 10 tend to be silent - any ideas?
Ron, GR, MI
Strats (John Mayer & AmDlx Ash) Fretlight
Gibson LP cust
Tayor T5 Koa, Solidbody walnut custom
Alesis DM5, MM6 synth
Line6 UX8, Mesa LonestarSP, Fender Acoustasonic
MicroCube, Fender Champ 600, BR-600, DP-02CF PortaStudio
HarmonyMan, VocalistLive4, CuBase, SECURITY SYSTEM ;-)

Kostas Greece

Check at the FX the FV(foot volume) Mabye it's pedal position is set to zero, or you go at mixer and check the main level that is 2 or three pages right.

Sound of Dreams

Just got my 99' a couple of days ago, awesome! Your Vai patches are equally awesome! Thanks for your contribution to the group. I will post some of my own as I progress.

MaX AuDiO
http://www.myspace.com/maxaudio
Pascal Kinney [J.P]
http://www.soundofdreams.net

Kostas Greece

Thanks for the comment! Send some patches too!

Kostas Greece

Patch used here

A2theT

sounds great. exactement!
HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

jburns

nailed that tone, gj

mmmmgtr

Can this patch be adapted to the GR-55?

Kostas Greece

I don't know anything about GR55!!! :(

mmmmgtr

Can you provide a textual listing of the parameters so they can be manually transposed into the
closest equivalent params for the GR55?

Kostas Greece

Well let me tell you something more useful than this! You can download the VG 99 editor on your PC. With that, you can download any of the patches you like here, and  open them just to see the adjustments. The editor can work without being connected to the VG unit. You see the settings in VG99 editor, and you try fit them manually to your GR 55. I hope it helps you.

mmmmgtr

Thanks... I should have thought of that. Too simple I guess!

satchman

Hi Kostas,
I just wanted to say Hi and say thanks for your Steve Vai patches. There are great.
I have subscribed to your youtube channel as well and noticed on the "Answers (backend solo)" you are using the D beam as a freeze point trigger. is there anyway i can incorporate that same effect into the new vai patches? if not can you post the old vai patch with Dbeam on the site here.

Thanks Kostas :)

Kind regards Stu

Kostas Greece

Hello people! This is my new video and I used this patch for solo!!!

Smash

To borrow someone else's words, "HOLY FREAKIN SHITBALLS!!!!!!!"

Wow  8) Brilliant musicianship