GR55 Floorboard Editor and Windows 10 drivers

Started by Guitarash123, October 11, 2015, 09:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guitarash123

Hi all,

I have been using the GR55 floorboard editor on windows 10 using the Windows 8.1 driver fix that is also posted in this forum.  Following this i have got a whole new computer and when i plug the GR55 in through USB it automatically downloads the new windows 10 drivers.

As far as i can tell the windows 10 drivers ASIO works very well and all seems good.

Unfortunately i can no longer connect to the GR55 Floorboard editor.  Has anyone else had this issue and does anyone know how to fix it.  I feel lost without the floorboard editor - i get a bad back bending down to the floorboard to edit. 

I tried to roll back the drivers by deleting the existing ones then going through the patching of the old drivers, but as soon as i plug in the USB again as per the install, the windows 10 drivers install automatically.  Maybe there is a way to stop this?

Let me know if you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Guitarash123

I fixed this.  Just a clash with the MIDI settings on my sound card.

Seems fine now.

JohnADaquino

I'm just starting to use the GR-55 and I have Windows 10. I can not get the GR-55 connected to the floorboard. I read what you did but I don't understand what you did. Please explain.
Thanks for your time and help,
John D.

JohnADaquino

A little more searching and I found it... Change the MIDI out from MS Wave... to GR-55.
Working! Now to read the manual.  :)

admin

QuoteNow to read the manual.  :)
Read GR-55 Floorboard Help PDF here: (VGuitarforum members only)
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile&id=86