Roland ZenBeats (Stagelight) DAW for IOS/ Android / Windows

Started by Elantric, May 20, 2016, 04:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

https://www.amazon.com/Stagelight-Core-Audio-Midi-Download/dp/B01N8TQBTN
Wild Redberry wrote>
I seldom write reviews, but this time I have no alternativel. I purchases this software from Amazon. Installation was easy. the help tutorials were good and easy to follow, but, after reading toe Howtos, I had a few questions that needed to be resolved for me to actually use the software. No problem, I thought, and I went to their site to read the FAQs and blog. There i was directed to send email to support@openlabs.com - just ask for a login key. Easy enough. The recipient promptly rejects my email, telling me to email the same address that just rejected me to get permission to resend. I'm also asked to get support by clicking another link which takes me to an empty page at microsoft. I am in a perpetual loop in a sad, sad song.

What a pity. From what I can judge, it seems this may be a stellar product. If I ever get my few simple questions answered, I will update this review. Till then I remain stuck in my loop.

3.0 out of 5 starsThree Stars
BySourpatchon January 20, 2017
Platform: PC Download|Edition: Core - Windows|Verified Purchase
This is the worst product I have ever bought from amazon. Don't waste your money here.

admin

StageLight 4 is now on iOS and wielding a brand new sampler
StageLight 4
·  Source: OpenLabs

Turn away from the fresh-out-of-the-oven Cubase 10 announcement for a little and check out something a little different. Developer OpenLabs brought its StageLight cross-platform music production platform to version 4. Being a major update, it delivers significant changes and improvements.

Notably, OpenLabs is touting the new SampleVerse sampling instrument, a synthesizer/sampler hybrid with automatic pitch detection and correction and other interesting features like a phrase arpeggiator and filters with built-in saturation

Furthermore, Stagelight 4 fully supports the MPE (MIDI PolyPhonic Expression) control standard standard. Yiu can now control each note's parameters separately using a mobile device's touchscreen, for example. Speaking of which, StageLight 4 is available on iOS devices, finally. It comes with complete plug-in support for VST and AU formats.

Other changes in StageLight 4 include a redesigned automation engine, third-party cloud saving to Google Drive or Microsoft's OneDrive, a streamlined interface, new Transport with recording modes, the ability to record from LoopBuilder to the timeline, and more.

StageLight 4 is a free download with optional purchases on Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, and Chrome OS. Compared to other production apps, it does stand out with a sleek interface and plenty of functionality available for free.

More information
StageLight 4 website
http://us.openlabs.com/stagelight/

admin

https://www.gearnews.de/roland-corporation-kauft-stagelight-und-macht-daraus-zenbeats/

That's surprising: Roland Corporation has bought Open Lab's Touch DAW Stagelight and is bringing it out with a few upgrades called Zenbeats. As in the old version, the DAW is characterized by being available for both macOS and Windows as well as Android and iOS. Under the new patronage, Zenbeats has received new content and fresh features. And how is it going now?

Roland Zenbeats
First of all, the novelties: Sounds and loops from Roland are now on board. That the manufacturer has a lot on offer, you can imagine. Loops and kits from the classics 909, 808 and 707 are already here, replenishment comes for sure.

It also includes new features such as improved plug-in integration , drag and drop support , Ableton Link , new export options, and redesigned cloud integration . Also, the interface has got a fresh cell cure. Otherwise there is still Stagelight in it, just packed a little differently.

For the next 90 days , previous users of Stagelight can switch to the full version of Zenbeats for free. All projects and in-app purchases should be preserved. To do this, users must request a stagelight key with their registered email address , then set up a Roland backstage account and redeem the key in the Roland Store . That worked fine, according to our colleagues at Gearnews.com. On the website of Open Labs there is also currently a FAQ on the subject.

Incidentally, in-app purchases are not displayed in euros, but in store points . That should change Roland quickly and display in the correct currency!

Open Labs announce on their website that the whole Stagelight team has been taken over by Roland Corperation. Accordingly, the development remains in the hands of the original developer. Roland himself once flirted with a DAW in 2003 - at that time it was Cakewalk. What started as a "strategic alliance" resulted in 2008 in a takeover. Everything was sold to Gibson in 2013 . So we can look forward to seeing how this cooperation develops.

Specification and price
Price is also everything the same. Roland Zenbeats you get on the website of the manufacturer in three versions. The free version is free to try. Platform Unlock unlocks SampleVerse on a selected operating system plus 500 MB of content, MPE, mixing features, 23 instruments / effects, and the ability to integrate third-party plug-ins. That costs you for the mobile version 14.99 US dollar or 49.99 US dollar for the computer . Ultimate Unlock unlocks all instrument / effects licenses and all sound and preset packs for all platforms at a price of $ 149.99 .

The software runs on Windows 7 or higher, macOS 10.7 or higher, iOS 11.0 or higher and Android 4.4 or higher. Chrome OS users can use the Android app.

More info
product page

admin

https://www.roland.com/us/products/zenbeats/

Roland has released the full, unlocked version of its Zenbeats mobile DAW for Android & iOS as a free download.

The full mobile version of Zenbeats iOS & Android Unlock V1 includes:

All bundled instruments, effects, and features
Unlocked SampleVerse + 500MB content pack
Unlocked track effects and mixing options
Up to 2,000 Loops and Presets
AUv3 support (iOS only)
Stem Exporting
Pricing and Availability

Zenbeats is available as a free download. Note: A valid email account is required.

HAMERMAN409

admin

Quote from: HAMERMAN409 on April 08, 2020, 12:18:46 PM
Are the free versions time limited trials?

No

Its only the mobile versions that are free

Specification and price
Price is also everything the same. Roland Zenbeats you get on the website of the manufacturer in three versions. The free version is free to try. Platform Unlock unlocks SampleVerse on a selected operating system plus 500 MB of content, MPE, mixing features, 23 instruments / effects, and the ability to integrate third-party plug-ins. That costs you for the mobile version 14.99 US dollar or 49.99 US dollar for the computer . Ultimate Unlock unlocks all instrument / effects licenses and all sound and preset packs for all platforms at a price of $ 149.99 .