Just some statistics for our VGUITAR FORUM

Started by papabuss, November 09, 2012, 12:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papabuss

You will find them here (as you know)
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?action=stats
(Under FORUM STATS when you`re logged in)
The main points:
We've got 7972 members today ..(awaiting No.8000 with a salute.. ;)
Nearly 50.000 posts!
Over 6.3 million page views!
5 average new members per day
30 average posts per day
Nearly 3600 views per day
and..and..
THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR CONTRIBUTING! AND ESPECIALLY TO OUR TOP MODERATORS FOR THIS WORLDWIDE FORUM!
FENDER STRATOCASTER (1974); BRIAN MAY RED SPECIAL; VG 99; GR 55; Yamaha DX 7

Music was my first love and it will be my last (JOHN MILES)

gumbo

WooHoo!!!   :o

....and may I second that vote of thanks...
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

Elantric

QuoteYou will find them here (as you know)
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?action=stats
(Under FORUM STATS when you`re logged in)
The main points:
We've got 7972 members today ..(awaiting No.8000 with a salute.. ;)
Nearly 50.000 posts!
Over 6.3 million page views!
5 average new members per day
30 average posts per day
Nearly 3600 views per day
and..and..
and . . .
Daily I reject around 2 to 5 people who tried to join our ranks,
but since they cant take the time to type a coherent answer regarding what their "Reason to Join the Forum"  actually is.

I figure they have no business here
So I Reject them

Keeps the posts on topic, without the SPAMMERS   

jerrycali

you are doing a great job on this site - thank you for your time and effort  and all the information sharing  !

tekrytor

Ditto! High regards and salutations to Elantric and all the other moderators!
Three million plus page views, basically about a handful of products!!! Amazing statistics! I would think that Roland would take note of such and want to sponsor or provide a user forum. What are they thinking? I doubt without Elantric's dedication that this would be possible though. Hat's off to the Man!
SY-300/BeatBuddy/VoiceLive 3/GR-55(v1.50)/33/1/50/700/VGA-7/V-Bass, Yam-G10, GPK-4, DIY X-Bee HighlyLiquidCPU "Cozy-Lil-Footie", FCB-1010, other MIDI stuff, Godin Freeway SA and various other GK equipped controllers, Sonar X1, Audacity, KXstudio, Misc devices

aliensporebomb

My guess is Roland sees the stats and goes "holy crap!  that's a lot of work, better him than us!".

Amazing - this place is really THE place to be if you've got a 13 pin guitar.
My music projects online at http://www.aliensporebomb.com/

GK Devices:  Roland VG-99, Boss GP-10, Boss SY-1000.

Elantric

Like field of dreams movie:
"If you build it, they will come"

Also think we have helped separate fact from fiction with everyone sharing their real world use of  the technology presented to us today and being honest and  independent thinkers helps too.

atonal

I first started in guitar synthesis in the early 80's with a gr300 with a g808 and a electro harmonix micro synth,I was quite the odd one at the time,no one was using this technology in the tri state New york area,then King Crimson and the Police jumped on board and still no tri state acts using them,I felt I was all by myself and I liked it,it made me unique(cool) !!Flash forward to the late 80's /early 90's and I returned to classic rock and blues genre!!In 2009 I returned to my electronica roots and fired up my Gr300 and with help from Mr Jones got it up running again and I was on my way again!!These early tools inspired me to create my own sound and definately my own style,they were very inspiring
Then I found this Forum and as I like to say all you forward thinking musicians and I wasn't alone anymore(but still cool)hahaha !!So know theres a Gr55 ,Vg99 and rc300 in my arsenal along with a Pod hd500 and L6 M13,Inspiring me everytime I plug In !!This forum with all of you,feels like walking into a GC where everyone is plugged in a 55 or 99 looping away,not hearing SRv or Stairway playing,This is my new playground and I want to thank everyone for their input ,shared opinions and thoughts and shared knowledge !!Thanks Elantric this so much more than what It seems,It truly Is a MUSIC  REVOLUTION !!!