GR-55 - Andy Summers / The Police "Waling on the Moon"

Started by stirlo, February 16, 2012, 09:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stirlo

Hi Gang,

Has anyone managed to get the tone of Andy Summers on the Gr55.I notice there is a patch for Every Breath you Take on the VG99 patches but cannot find any for Gr...
If I download VG99 editor and check settings from that patch do you think it will more or less sound the same if I put in the same settings more or less on the GR55...

Many Thanks  Dave...

Brent Flash

Quote from: stirlo on February 16, 2012, 09:31:11 AM
Hi Gang,

Has anyone managed to get the tone of Andy Summers on the Gr55.I notice there is a patch for Every Breath you Take on the VG99 patches but cannot find any for Gr...
If I download VG99 editor and check settings from that patch do you think it will more or less sound the same if I put in the same settings more or less on the GR55...

Many Thanks  Dave...
It should get you in the ball park, some have had success here doing that. Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

ecca

What a great idea !

Walking on the Moon anyone ?

antoinebab

Has anybody found this patch ? 8)

highlandsrock

I downloaded these from the forum but can't find where the originals are so apologies to the original authors for not crediting them

Ibanez RG870 with GT3 internal kit +
GR-33, VG-99, GR-55, GP-10, SY-1000, Strymon Big Sky

magister

I get NO sound from this patch  ???
Any suggestion?
Roland GR55, Boss GP-10, Boss RC300 Loop Station, Sanchez Classical gtr with RMC system onboard, G&L strato model w/GK3, DeArmond X155 w/GK3, Primova GX-2 and MIDX-10, Mesa/Boogie 50/50, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Rocktron Chameleon online, EHX 44 Magnum power amp, 2 x Epiphone Valve Junior 12 ext. Cab.