The best "Run like" like on Gr55 ? ;-)

Started by Pouxe, March 22, 2017, 03:39:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pouxe

Here is a French gift today ...

The best "Run Like" like on GR55 ;-)  With all my modesty lol

Name of the patch : "Runlike? CtlFlan"

I spent time on this patch, you can believe me to have the correct delays and feedback that I wanted. To be used in stereo !
In addition I want a flanger behind the pan because I want it turns and with the order of effects in the GR this is not obvious. I could not use the 3Tap Tempo delay. I'm moderately satisfied with the Flanger
I have used the MOD DELAY and put the MFX Flanger next but there is the other Delay behind : DLY Single.
(A compressor would have been very useful too)

For recording, same thing as my previous patch put online, recording with mobile phone placed on the floor behind me so it still records my stool (it sounds good my stool !) and also the acoustics of my strumming etc. I don't really have time to make better, I have a job that is not professional guitarist but I'm David's official substitute ... you can believe it or not ! lol

To have a good sound with this patch you have to play "square" and at the right rhythm. Recorded with my Nacho guitar Strat Renata but you can use the MODEL Guitars if you want. You can see the picture of Renata at the bottom of this page :  https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=359.625
At the end of the recording I made an example with a Flanger outside placed after the GR55. I recommend putting a little stereo flanger behind the GR55. This is also good for PCM sounds. Here a very good TC Electronic Vortex Flanger (60€ secondhand !)

I hope this patch will please you