GR-55 - Martin 000 through MFX

Started by jwhitcomb3, February 13, 2011, 02:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwhitcomb3

I started playing with the Martin 000 steel string model with the effects structure that lets you run the COSM through the MFX processor: the Space-D, the compressor and the auto-panner. Great sounding effects processor!

One set of patches for standard tuning, one for D-Modal. CTL pedal toggles the MFX.

I tried to balance the string levels better, but this might only suit my hex pickup and my playing style. If the string balances sound weird to you, please let me know.

Thanks!

Jonathan

iancandler

Cheers Jonathan, I liked some of those.

The Nylon warm was quite nice, but I still felt there was a little to much edge for me so knocked the attack back to 35 and dropped the tone to -4, that works for well for me with my set up..

wiese

Quote from: jwhitcomb3 on February 13, 2011, 02:56:45 PM
I started playing with the Martin 000 steel string model with the effects structure that lets you run the COSM through the MFX processor: the Space-D, the compressor and the auto-panner. Great sounding effects processor!

One set of patches for standard tuning, one for D-Modal. CTL pedal toggles the MFX.

I tried to balance the string levels better, but this might only suit my hex pickup and my playing style. If the string balances sound weird to you, please let me know.

Thanks!

These Models sounds real nice,thank you!!!

JoJo

Jonathan