Someone wants to trade an ATG circuit board for piezos with one for mag PU?

Started by DLC86, November 22, 2017, 09:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLC86

If anyone here ever decides to sell one of these kits (for a reasonable price), please send me PM.
I can even trade it for an ATG-1 floorboard eventually.

DLC86

@mbarto
I received your PM but couldn't reply cuz your inbox is full! Please let me know if you read this

DLC86

Since I have 2 ATG luthier kits now and I'll surely use at least one of these with piezo saddles, I was wondering if anyone wants to trade/exchange his DSP board for piezos with one for mag hex pickup.
I'd also send the pickup along with the board.

Let me know with a PM eventually!

admin

Quote from: DLC86 on February 07, 2018, 02:40:39 AM
Since I have 2 ATG luthier kits now and I'll surely use at least one of these with piezo saddles, I was wondering if anyone wants to trade/exchange his DSP board for piezos with one for mag hex pickup.
I'd also send the pickup along with the board.

Let me know with a PM eventually!

I spoke with Henrik at NAMM and he indicated he may be able to share the hardware modification to convert a Piezo ATG Luthier kit board into a magnetic PU ATG Luthier board

the differences are input impedance and swapping 12 surface mount resistors

DLC86

Quote from: admsustainiac on February 07, 2018, 07:12:57 AM
I spoke with Henrik at NAMM and he indicated he may be able to share the hardware modification to convert a Piezo ATG Luthier kit board into a magnetic PU ATG Luthier board

That's good news but replacing smd components is a bit beyond my abiity with a soldering iron, so still interested in an exhange. :)

DLC86

Quote from: admin on February 07, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

Any news on this?

GuitarBuilder

Quote from: DLC86 on October 13, 2018, 05:00:28 AM
Any news on this?

The instructions are available from Antares with an NDA executed.  They are not for the meek - this is not a trivial job even for someone with the right equipment and skills.

I suggest you keep looking for a trade.
"There's no-one left alive, it must be a draw"  Peter Gabriel 1973