GP-10 - Eruption- VH

Started by boz52, October 05, 2015, 10:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boz52

Anyone have a good VH-Eruption patch.  I searched the forum but only found them for the other pedals...Thanks

VGRando

I am looking for an easy way to use the GP10 or the GR55 to0 limit the expression pedal to certain drop an d up pitch shifts.n Can anyone help with a patch?
MIJ F Strat w/GK-2, G LP w/GK-3, Epi Explorer w/FTP, SY-1000, GR-55, GP-10, GR-33

DML

First a small audioclip, at 0:17 I'm kickin' in the phaser. You mean something like this?

Second the patch. CTL1 = phaser, CTL2 = solo + delay, EXP = wah.
Boss GT-1000core, Gibson Explorer 2018, Höfner travel guitar, 4x Framus Renegade Pro, Framus Panthera, Framus Panthera Custom 7, G&L Asat, Rocktron/Egnater Velocity Valve, 2x Mesa Thiele EVM12L, 2x Mesa Thiele EVM12L Road Ready, Voes MX12 midi controller, Ovation 2078TX-5 Elite, PJB Cub II - AG150.

roachone

Not sure if that's what he's looking for, but WOW! I sure as heck love it! Thanks much..

whippinpost91850

Very, very  nicely played. But if you were going for the tone, it seemed a little bottom heavy, Just my opinion , and nothing a little EQ couldn't fix for me. thanks for posting. I just got a GP10 and will down load the patch asap.

DML

Thanks, all!! If there are any other requests, let me know  ;)
Boss GT-1000core, Gibson Explorer 2018, Höfner travel guitar, 4x Framus Renegade Pro, Framus Panthera, Framus Panthera Custom 7, G&L Asat, Rocktron/Egnater Velocity Valve, 2x Mesa Thiele EVM12L, 2x Mesa Thiele EVM12L Road Ready, Voes MX12 midi controller, Ovation 2078TX-5 Elite, PJB Cub II - AG150.

jcifuentes

this patch is definately doable and tweakable. Thanks!

Interestngly enough, VH does not use as much distortion as one would think. I just came to the realization that bedroom/garage/basement (playing alone) is much different than when you want to cut through the mix with a loud live band.

Live, I use a monitor facing me to make sure my miked sound is close to what is coming out of my amp. I also use a stand for the cab; amazed as to how different that sounds from amp on the floor. 

Nowadays using a GP--10 into a Seymour duncan 170 amp into a 1x12 cabinet or a 2x12 (Splawn) cabinet for larger gigs.

Cheers,