Howdy from Texas!

Started by BigDawgsByte, January 11, 2017, 08:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawgsByte

Hi,

I'm a hobbyist guitar player that used to be a pro French Horn play for ~10 years before moving to computers. While I mainly play guitar now I also like keyboard and also have a Roland Juno JS-88 synth I play a lot as well, not to mention over 74 soft synths on my iPad SMH. Probably have about 90% of the serious music apps available on iOS. I'd just as soon play with new software as play music so I am always downloading and playing with new stuff. I'll play anything, but being I was a teenager in the 60-70s I tend to favor music from that era.

I use Bias FX/Bias for 99% of my playing. I am disabled and cannot play out so its all playing at home. I love my Retina MacBook Pro and use Logic Pro X for a DAW and MainStage to simulate playing out :).

Currently working on Surf stuff and learning to play the Blues, but since I play for fun I do whatever my mood takes me to. I always play some "Yes" every day. I've never been a very good musician even when it was my full time job, but I still love. Computer stuff has always been very easy for me and its what I do best

Elantric