Author Topic: Sonuus i2m & Oriental Solist Trumpet - Direct free improvisation  (Read 348 times)

Offline ainsoph

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 05:56:20 AM by ainsoph »

Offline slooky

Re: Sonuus i2m & Oriental Solist Trumpet - Direct free improvisation
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 05:55:23 AM »
Very nice Ainsoph! ;D

Offline Autana

• Rating: 34
  • guitarist keyboardist - VG fan.
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 10:56:19 AM »
Great Ainsoph! sound COOL and free (jazz),  you will lift up Miles/Ornette of graves   ;D     BTW, nice tonal articulation from your patch, it open interesting possibilities with brass combinations. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 10:58:06 AM by Autana »
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

Offline sixeight

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 11:32:24 AM »
Fascinating. Really like this off the scale improvisation.

Offline ainsoph

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 04:26:06 PM »
Great Ainsoph! sound COOL and free (jazz),  you will lift up Miles/Ornette of graves   ;D     BTW, nice tonal articulation from your patch, it open interesting possibilities with brass combinations.

Amigo gracias ! :) i just hope they wont "Turn in their's graves" hearing how we struggle with always difficult guitar-to-trumpet dynamics and latencies  :)))))  ... not sure which of my few new patches you meant but glad you tested ! :)

Very nice Ainsoph! ;D

Thanks friend :)

Fascinating. Really like this off the scale improvisation.

:)

Offline Autana

• Rating: 34
  • guitarist keyboardist - VG fan.
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 11:12:00 PM »
... not sure which of my few new patches you meant but glad you tested ! :)

Thanks friend :)

:) (Image removed from quote.)

Hahaha :)) spirits know very well the term "latency" because they live in the eternity :))   
No tested, I meant what heard from your demo play, I like the articulation, is that the same patch in your collection? or any variation?
GR-55, GP-10, GI-20, Godin xtSA, GodinNylon MultiAc, Giannini classical, 3 GK-3'd gtrs, Cube 80XL, Primova GKFX-21 (x2)

Fear just pulls you out of being true to music, which is coming from a place of love. Love is the opposite of fear. I stay away from anything fear-related.
- Tal Wilkenfeld -

Offline ainsoph

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 01:13:14 PM »

Hahaha :)) spirits know very well the term "latency" because they live in the eternity :))   
No tested, I meant what heard from your demo play, I like the articulation, is that the same patch in your collection? or any variation?

matter = latency of quantum field :)) ..... as i read word "patch" i thought you meant any of my GP recent ones :) , ... this trumpet is a preset of Oriental Solist ( for NI Kontakt )