HELLO SORRY 4 ABSENCE

Started by Mauri60, July 13, 2016, 05:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mauri60

Hello forum.
I'm sorry but last weeks i was completely absent, due to some personal problems, concerning also job and normal life.
Unfortunately i have to reduce my surf time here and out of there.
I come back home after job and i feel so empty and with no resources to do anything, sometimes i only want to disconnect brain out and put it onto a bedside table :)
but my big frustration is to feel myself useless for community, no way to be a part of it.
I'm not a lurker and i don't want to consider myself as a weight to carry on.
I'm not here only to take advance from your acknowledge, so my experience here cannot be as good as i'm expected to.
hope to reduce rhythm and come back to experiment something new with my V-INstruments.
Thank you for make me feel as a member of this amazing group, and full of amazing persons.
have a nice time everyone, and good notes too.
maurizio 

Nothing is impossible,if someone else will do for you.

gumbo

...always good to see you around...no matter how long it takes..    ;D

...there's no pressure to be here every day!

Hope that things settle down for you and that you get the time to enjoy your music again.

Regards from Australia
Peter
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

chrish

Yea, by all means take a break from the matrix:-). I took the winter off from here and the internet in general. Winter for me is a time to focus on the Earths cycles and weather. That focus is required for me (and to help others) to stay alive in the winter mountain enviornment in pursuit of the many things life has to offer. And as has been stated here by one of the master tech teachers, you don't need any of this tech stuff to make music. And as my father used to say, 'good night, kind hearts and gentle people'.

whippinpost91850

Good luck Maurizeo and come back soon

carlb

Hey, forums like these are for fun, information, and helping if/where you can.

If real life gets in the way of contributing much for a while, well I think we've all been there.

Very best and hope things smooth out!
ES Les Paul, internal Roland GK
Boss SY-1000, Valeton Coral Amp pedal
Morningstar MC8 & MC6
QSC CP8 powered speaker

aliensporebomb

Here's hoping all goes well for you going forward.  I know how it can be to be in a difficult space.  Soon things seem to clear up and things start going more your way. 

Sometimes it's nice to just pick up a guitar and play it a bit without any of the electronic devices - it's less overall work and sometimes it's instant gratification.  Try it.

Soon the V- devices beckon and things go back to normal.
My music projects online at http://www.aliensporebomb.com/

GK Devices:  Roland VG-99, Boss GP-10, Boss SY-1000.

Vade

Drachen; Fender FTP Strat w/internal GK-3, Godin xtSA w/FTP, Boss GP-10, VoiceLive 3, Scarlett 18i8, ZBox IQ01, On-Lap 1502i, D:fine 4088, 4E Dual Axis Exp Pedal, VoiceSolo FX-150, Yamaha DXR 10, Gem. M2 Flute, Special 20 Harmonicas. Fender Deluxe Reverb Mahogany Cane.

https://soundcloud.com/vadie

Mauri60

Hi guys!
Thank you all for these kinds words, thanks for contribution to make me feel better now.
Maybe i overrate symptoms and maybe i only need some words of nearness.
do you know ? sometimes i indulge to magnify in an exaggerate way mu feelings, maybe it was something relate to my age, i don't know exactly.
last week i focus myself to record a song with my GR55.
It was a gift for a friend of mine, visited some days ago and unfortunately with real health problems...
He always been creative  repairing and restoring old furnishing as tables,seats, lockers and so on, to a second or third life. Recently he went into a tremendous disease.
Practically he have a neglected trouble. his hands ( due to nerves contractions ) come closed as a hook,
preventing him to allows all common things as washing face , eat , work, write phone answer, drive etc.
Adding to this some skin wounds caused probably by excessive skin dryness, give him a lot of pain.
At horizon, there are also problem to vital organs as heart,lungs,liver...
So... i come back home and facing bathroom mirror i gave myself some arguing o my own face...
My problems compared to him are a poor thing do you agree?
So i start to record him this song. Author is Angelo Branduardi an Italian minstrel in 1976 he record an album named Alla Fiera dell'est, a record full of ancient instruments and medieval atmospheres, texts are inspired by popular songs , and nursery rhymes.
My friend love Branduardi, and particularly this song "la favola degli Aironi"
technically i did not do a perfect record, I'm not a good guitar player, but i put in all my loving care, and this is the only important thing, you agree?
i want to share this song with you, hope you enjoy it and save a prayer for my friend...
thank you again.
PS record was in my little ( not treated room-studio )  with reaper, some good plugins , my GR55 , a a Rode NT1 and a lot of love...
note bitrate reduce to match attachment max size. if someone want a more quality file please pm me
i send a dropbox link.
here original version :)  ! No longer available

DreamTheory

Did you do those strings on GR 55? Wow! spectacular! Did you use GR 55 for the others sounds too (is that accordion?) beautiful music, se bonita
electric: Epiphone Dot semihollow body, acoustic: mahogany jumbo, recording: Cubase Artist 11 or Tascam DP008

Mauri60

Quote from: Dream_Theory on July 19, 2016, 09:12:40 AM
Did you do those strings on GR 55? Wow! spectacular! Did you use GR 55 for the others sounds too (is that accordion?) beautiful music, se bonita
Thanks mate, you made me blush :)
For strings, i use my favourite GR55 patch, it's a substantially a derived from my old GR1 preferred  patch adapted and tuned for playing well with GR55.
if you like i may post it on patch section very soon.
all strings are played with GR55 except high strings ( same notes of main theme ) one octave up.
two 12strings acoustic guitars for intro ( Gilmour 12 strings ) and two acoustic 6 strings martin+ body lightly modified. main theme is played by a general midi soundbank ( VSC Roland ) but it's a OBOE .
bridges are a default GR55 flute.
high strings on third verse  ( second singed ) are played by a plug-in freeware DSK "OUVERTURE" fantastic orchestral strings section.  DSK have several good plugins for daw, i use them often for my recordings.
OK... very happy for your comment, have a nice time.
mauri

gumbo

Beautifully done!

Cheers,
Peter

Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...

whippinpost91850

Gumbo please check your personal message... Thanks Paul