I want ! it sound fantastic! pure Scofield craziness! you are an impressive musician, that is your freetless controller??
I am very pleased that Scofield is also in your prism, he is one of my early heroes and you made me remind of my days of fusion guitar fever. Let me share with you this recording, sort of power Latin jazz (rescued from Portastudio to ADAT 10 years after) I was 24 years old, so excited with my first MIDI tools and my brand new Stratocaster. This song was inspired by a trip to Brazil, and by then my blood was poisoned with the globules of Scofield, Mike Stern, Scott Henderson and Larry Carlton, with some black leukocytes from Hendrix and SRV
That sounds "MIDI" of course hehe, but it were my first devices that could be connected to each other with 5-pin DIN MIDI cables. Rudimentary, but how I glad I could live it! LA FUGA EN RIO, Latin jazz rockhttps://archive.org/details/LaFugaInRio
This was the gear used, I still have some of those.
- Portastudio TEAC TEASCAM 144
- Roland TR-505 drum machine (my first Circuit bending victim by adding separate outputs for each drum)
- Yamaha QX7 MIDI sequencer
- Roland GR-707 & GR-700 for synth sounds
- Yamaha DX7
- Fender Jazz Bass
- Fender Stratocaster custom with DIMarzio Super Distortion pups