how much fear is enough

Started by ron45, August 29, 2015, 09:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron45

I'm signed in to this forum as a registered member. I am allowed to post msgs. But I have to endure yet another "papers commrad" in order to hit the post button!             Absurd, to an Orwellian magnitude.

Someone was kind enough to post a short cut THAT SHOULD NEVER BE NEEDED for the pc folks. Are the people who try to run this place suspicious of mac people. If I'm and example they probably should becuse I am sick to death of corproate fear and the horrors of exposure to it everytime I turn around. If owners don't trust their registration process they should maybe find another line of work.

Now I get to do it again. Thank you owners.

Retinal scans, blood/fecal samples and chips in babies are the direction you corporate thinkers folks are headed. I just wish you could do it without inconveniencing the rest of the world.
3 Eastman Archtops, Ibanez PM100, Custom built tweed Princeton 34 watt 12" spkr Roland HPD15  2 Avalon 737sp  8buss 16 track Tascam Mixer  Lexicon PCM91 reverb deity Digital Performer Mac pro, Kurzweil K2500, GR 1 GR 30 GK3 on Eastman 910  64 fender jazz bass bought new  AKG 712  CAD VS2 tube mic

Elantric

welcome to the forum

Agreed , the first few posts here for everyone is a P. I. T. A.

After you make a few posts here and we get to know your purpose to become a member here was genuine, and not trying to sell us SPAM,  You never see that security stuff again

There is no pay here
100% volunteers passionate about high tech guitar strategies as we supply a free source of technical knowledge for guitarists which is only possible due to remaining relevant  on today's gear, while having a strong memory of the past

gumbo

BDB (Big Deep Breath), Ron....   and welcome!

...the result of that effort is more than worthwhile; this is a great place to be.

Cheers from Oz,
Peter
(also a Mac user)   ;)
Read slower!!!   ....I'm typing as fast as I can...