Hi, From Jacksonville, FL!

Started by rowka, April 20, 2015, 08:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowka

Hi,
Joined the forum last week, then promptly went and got a GR-55 and GK-3B.  I've only had a chance to quickly set up the GK on a 4-string and run through the presets.  It's got a lot of potential for what I need.

I've been using a GT-10B amlost since it came out (A HUGE Thank You to Gumtown for that editor.  It REALLY makes the board usable).
Recently my band has been doing a bunch of cover tunes that would be greatly enhanced (if not made possible) by the addition of some PCM sounds. 

My intent is to rout the guitar out into the GT-10B input and use it for all the bass processing (effects and amp models).  Maybe I'll mess with the bass models in the GR, don't know.
Then run the main out of the GR to the Return of the GT (placed at the end of the signal chain) and send the GT out to the amp/board.

I hope I can figure out how to make "send patch change commands from the GT to the GR" as part of my GT patches.

Looking forward to lots of hours of searching these forums.

shawnb

Address the process rather than the outcome.  Then, the outcome becomes more likely.   - Fripp