WANTED: GK3 external

Started by dayn, July 12, 2016, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dayn

I am looking to buy a GK3 - I need the pickup, as well as the 1/4" to 1/8" cable, and the Tune-o-matic adapter, for a good price shipped to Seattle.

I imagine there are many sitting around unused that came with a GP-10 or other unit.

vanceg

Quote from: dayn on July 12, 2016, 01:18:29 PM
I am looking to buy a GK3 - I need the pickup, as well as the 1/4" to 1/8" cable, and the Tune-o-matic adapter, for a good price shipped to Seattle.

I imagine there are many sitting around unused that came with a GP-10 or other unit.

Dayn,   Not to push them TOO much (I feel like I'm mentioning these every other day...) but you might consider the CycFi NU Multi pickups as an alternative. 
I think I have a GK-2 and maybe a basic GK-3 at my place, but I wouldn't have the tunamatic adaptor.

dayn

I hadn't heard of those NU pickups before, thanks Vance.

I'd love to grab a GK3, maybe PM me with a price. I can find the adapter and cable elsewhere if you don't have those things.

Thanks!

dayn

Vade

I've got a spare and I suspect I've all the shims and such that came with it although I'd need to double check. PM with an offer if you'd like. I need to head out for a bit but I'll check back later on tonight.
Drachen; Fender FTP Strat w/internal GK-3, Godin xtSA w/FTP, Boss GP-10, VoiceLive 3, Scarlett 18i8, ZBox IQ01, On-Lap 1502i, D:fine 4088, 4E Dual Axis Exp Pedal, VoiceSolo FX-150, Yamaha DXR 10, Gem. M2 Flute, Special 20 Harmonicas. Fender Deluxe Reverb Mahogany Cane.

https://soundcloud.com/vadie

whippinpost91850

dayn

I'm in Seattle. I'm happy to look at anyone's best price, posted here or send me a message. Looking for a great deal.

It will go on a tune-o-metic bridge, so no need for shims but do need the bracket for the pickup to put it on the rear of the guitar, as well as the TOM bridge adapter for attaching the pickup.

dayn

Found and purchased, thanks!