Primova GKMX-42 UK £165 plus p&p

Started by davesjourney, January 05, 2016, 08:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davesjourney

Hi all - I have a Primova GKMX-42 for sale in the UK.  Description from their site: GKMX-42 is a four-channel switching device for 13-pin GK equipped guitars as well as Standard guitars. The unit allows you to quickly grab a new guitar, hit the foot switch and take off with the next song. The unit is made for stage use and is sturdy and within a small footprint (170x120 mm).

GKMX-42 has an integrated Roland US-20 compatible A/B unit selector combined with the possibility to connect external VOLUME pedals for each synth unit. It also has foot switches for S1 and S2 commands to control the synth unit(s).

URL to their site: http://www.primovasound.com/gkmx_42.html

I believe this unit is no longer in production.

Great condition, hardly used and as I've bought an Axe FX II, my GK synth rig is now up for sale, including this item.

Thanks for looking and happy to answer any questions.

Regards

Dave
Halifax
UK

gibvictory

Stratfever

CodeSmart

I only  did 11 units, and I'm still using my own unit all the time (until I make a better one). However the production was a mess, too much wires to solder, hence the low number of units produced.

The unit for sale could be one of these:

But I got more gear than I need...and I like it!

magister

Quote from: davesjourney on January 05, 2016, 08:11:36 AM
Hi all - I have a Primova GKMX-42 for sale in the UK.  Description from their site: GKMX-42 is a four-channel switching device for 13-pin GK equipped guitars as well as Standard guitars. The unit allows you to quickly grab a new guitar, hit the foot switch and take off with the next song. The unit is made for stage use and is sturdy and within a small footprint (170x120 mm).

GKMX-42 has an integrated Roland US-20 compatible A/B unit selector combined with the possibility to connect external VOLUME pedals for each synth unit. It also has foot switches for S1 and S2 commands to control the synth unit(s).

URL to their site: http://www.primovasound.com/gkmx_42.html

Hi Dave I'm interested in buying one unit. Have you still one available?

Thanks,
Al
Roland GR55, Boss GP-10, Boss RC300 Loop Station, Sanchez Classical gtr with RMC system onboard, G&L strato model w/GK3, DeArmond X155 w/GK3, Primova GX-2 and MIDX-10, Mesa/Boogie 50/50, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Rocktron Chameleon online, EHX 44 Magnum power amp, 2 x Epiphone Valve Junior 12 ext. Cab.

JMG

I will take it for the asking price.  :)

jreff

Does anyone have one of these or a Joness GK20 available for sale?