Author Topic: GR-55 - Ambient VO  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Jim Williams

GR-55 - Ambient VO
« on: April 23, 2012, 11:46:08 AM »
This patch is probably not much good for anything except an ambient back ground track but you can pick it apart an try to find something useful. I used things that were not common or first choice to get the sounds maybe that is a good starting point for building fresh new patches. I find that I end up with a set of sounds that I use all the time especially with my band and creativity goes south. there is not to making a patch for Bad Girlfriend but to make a sound that really sounds Professional is hard. I have been listening to some other hi-end guitar processors and trying to mimic there patches. The same I have been trying to duplicate some of the sounds from my VSTi collection. I'm sure as I grow the patches will get better.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 02:19:16 AM by Elantric »

Everything from modeling to the real deal, my house looks like a music store.

Offline A2theT

Re: Ambient VO
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 06:10:31 PM »
sounds great Jim.  very useable I'm sure
HEAVY on the METAL
Axe-Fx II, Roland VG-99 + FC-300, Roland GR-55, Digitech Jamman Stereo, Ibanez/ESP/Jackson Guitars

Offline highlandsrock

Re: Ambient VO
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 11:20:01 AM »
Thanks for posting this patch Jim. It's excellent and shows just how full a sound you can get out of the unit. Very inspirational!
Godin Freeway SA, Ibanez RG870 and PRS SE Custom 24 both with GT3 internal kits, Ibanez 2402DX
GR-33, GR-55, GP-10, US-20, FC-300, KC350 x 2