Second opinion for a description

Started by rocks_are_stupid, May 10, 2017, 06:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocks_are_stupid

Hello,
I have a Youtube channel specifically for GK3 guitar and I'm putting together a description for one of my videos. I'd like to hear what you think and to let me know if I have any information wrong here - also open to suggestions.

I'm trying to avoid naming products too specifically in some cases which is why I've mentioned 'Roland pickup' and 'Roland pedal'

Here it is:

The guitar uses a Roland pickup which turns the vibrations from the guitar strings into a digital signal for the Roland Pedal. The pedal uses Modeling technology to construct various guitar sounds, alternate tunings, amplifiers, effects, ect. This is all based on the actual string sound coming from the guitar, so this is NOT conversion to MIDI which is known to have latency delays and mis-triggering of notes.

Many thanks
Original Music/Videos using only the Vguitar
-
www.YouTube.com/YourNewEmpire
www.Instagram.com/Your_New_Empire
www.Facebook.com/YourNewEmpire

admin

QuoteThe guitar uses a Roland pickup which turns the vibrations from the guitar strings into a digital signal for the Roland Pedal. The pedal uses Modeling technology to construct various guitar sounds, alternate tunings, amplifiers, effects, ect. This is all based on the actual string sound coming from the guitar, so this is NOT conversion to MIDI which is known to have latency delays and mis-triggering of notes.

Remove "Digital" from the GK-3 description - its simply an analog buffer for the analog String signals

so change it to

The guitar uses a Roland GK divided pickup which turns the vibrations from the 6 guitar strings into 6 analog audio signals signal for the Roland GK Processing Pedal. The pedal uses Modeling technology to construct various guitar sounds, alternate tunings, amplifiers, effects, ect. This is all based on the actual string sound coming from the guitar, so this is NOT conversion to MIDI which is known to have latency delays and mis-triggering of notes. [/quote]

Details:
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=88.0

http://roland.com/V-Guitar/about.html

rocks_are_stupid

Thanks very much sustainiac, I've changed the description and the links have been very helpful
Original Music/Videos using only the Vguitar
-
www.YouTube.com/YourNewEmpire
www.Instagram.com/Your_New_Empire
www.Facebook.com/YourNewEmpire