RC-300 - Looper switching to blank screen

Started by godekiller, February 02, 2017, 09:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

godekiller

Dear All,

First of all sorry if that post doesn't belong here, but here is my issue.

I purchased a second hand RC 300 from somebody a week ago when i was abroad and everything seemed to work perfectly when i got it. I even tested it to see if everything was ok. I flew back to Mauritius (where i live) and switched it on once home, and still everything was good on it. I also bought a GR55 with someone else and it's working perfectly.

Today i wanted to play with the looper (as i was too busy before working on the GR55) and damned, when I switched on, i got a blank screen on it with no other lights switching on. Anyone has ever encountered that issue? Anybody please HELP!!  :'( :'(

I live in Mauritius and there's nothing around I guess that could sort out my problem.

Thanks a lot mates
Boss RC-300, Roland GR-55, Line 6 Amplifi FX100, Voicelive 2, Fender Telecoustic, Ibanez Talmann, Ibanez SA360QM, PRS Tremonti SE, PRS SE 24 Custom, PRS SE Angelus

admin

Verify your power adapter is delivering the correct DC 9 V output voltage for the RC-300

https://static.roland.com/assets/media/pdf/RC-300_e03_W.pdf

godekiller

Quote from: admsustainiac on February 02, 2017, 09:25:40 AM
Verify your power adapter is delivering the correct DC 9 V output voltage for the RC-300

https://static.roland.com/assets/media/pdf/RC-300_e03_W.pdf

I just tried again and now it's switching on with the lights on, and the bank numbers, but still nothing on the screen but i've got the sound out though.
Boss RC-300, Roland GR-55, Line 6 Amplifi FX100, Voicelive 2, Fender Telecoustic, Ibanez Talmann, Ibanez SA360QM, PRS Tremonti SE, PRS SE 24 Custom, PRS SE Angelus

Elantric

godekiller

I was thinking of that but i can't see nothing on the screen. It's just backlit with nothing written on it. Everything else seems to work now.

soul

Did you end up solving the problem? I'm currently trying to find a replacement screen.