Boss SY-300 Bass Synth Videos

Started by mapperboy, July 11, 2015, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mapperboy

Anyone have experience with yet, or have links to videos of the SY-300 with a Bass guitar plugged in?
"No such thing as spare time.
No such thing as free time.
No such thing as down time.
All you got is life time. Go!"
- Henry Rollins

Elantric

Quotelinks to videos of the SY-300 with a Bass guitar plugged in?

Only the 2 existing ones here( how could you miss them?)
https://www.vguitarforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=14586.0
BOSS SY-300 with Bass  - Tamas Barabas

mapperboy

Still haven't mastered this forums search engine/algorithm.  Did a search for "SY-300 Bass" and then SY-300 Bass Video" and got a big page of highlights of those words in various posts but no direct hits that I could spot pointing to what you just linked (??) Back to retake VGuitar Forum searching 101 I guess...
-Thanks
- Henry Rollins

Dharmashawn

I just got out of a full volume practice, short but long enough, and I was thriled. I used a lot of subtle patches at first and the hit a quick nice groove with a nice synthy patch. I recorded the room with my Zoom H5 but haven't listened back yet. If they are decent enough I will post tomorrow. Everybody loved it.
"Blessed are the weird people, the poets, and misfits, the artists, the writers, and music makers, the dreamers, the outsiders; for they force us to see the world differently."

mapperboy

Thanks,
-Looking forward to hearing it...
- Henry Rollins

Dharmashawn

I listened to the whole 90 min jam and I am super happy with this purchase!! Like I said I didn't have time to prep anything so some songs I an a little low in the mix, but was only using patches like: clean dream and dual personality so the effect is light to begin with. The synth patch I hit  (not sure) sounded great and tye band definitely wants more of that!!!! I'll get something up after work.
"Blessed are the weird people, the poets, and misfits, the artists, the writers, and music makers, the dreamers, the outsiders; for they force us to see the world differently."

admin

Look above at prior posts in this thread.

Elantric

Dharmashawn

Sweet.  Keep releasing on Friday so we can DL and jam and rumble the neighborhood ALL WEEKEND. I'm putting these on and gittin my git on!

lab rat

Les Paul Standard
Native Instruments Kontrol S25
Presonus Studio One 3 Professional
Presonus AudioBox 22VSL

Dharmashawn

nobo

Video Sound quality is far from the perfect Barabas one (iphone), but for tracking and usable patchs, it's probably interesting :

pasha811

Great Stuff! So far only Bass into VG99 but SY-300 looks interesting.. :-)
Listen to my music at :  http://alonetone.com/pasha/

Boomski

Cool !!! Good playing and I dig that organ sound. Exactly which patches did you use for these clips ?

Thanks.

Quote from: nobo on December 29, 2015, 03:05:26 PM
Video Sound quality is far from the perfect Barabas one (iphone), but for tracking and usable patchs, it's probably interesting :
! No longer available
! No longer available

nobo

Quote from: Boomski on January 31, 2016, 11:41:47 PM
Cool !!! Good playing and I dig that organ sound. Exactly which patches did you use for these clips ?

Thanks.

Preset "layered organ" (control on) + 50% real bass ;)

thanks ,)

Elantric

Robert "Bubby" Lewis talks about the BOSS SY-300

caglarseri

caglarseri

donaldduck

imerkat

uxfever

Cody Wright, jamming with the SY-300!

Have Fun!